Since 1990, Lourdes “Dr. Lou” Pedraza D.D.S. has demonstrated excellence in creating stunning beautiful smiles. “It’s not enough to just meet patients’ expectations; you have to exceed them.” That’s a commitment she made to herself years ago, and it remains the foundation of her practice today. Her philosophy is that in order to develop meaningful, long-term relationships wit
h her patients, she must take the time to listen and better understand each patient’s wants and needs. Nothing can replace the value of building a relationship with the people you serve.
Dr. Lou’s passion and expertise lies in state-of-the-art mouth reconstruction and smile enhancement. She is an experienced cosmetic dentist, who has created and brought back many beautiful smiles using the latest esthetic dentistry techniques. Continuing education is at the core of our practice; Dr. Lou continuously seeks out new methods and technology to ensure Mountain View Family Dentistry remains on the cutting edge.
As a leader in Implant and Cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Lou’s ability to transform your smile makes her stand apart. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from University of the East, Philippines in 1990. Dr. Lou practiced at various dental offices and established Mountain View Family Dentistry in 1998. She provides state-of-the-art dentistry with a gentle and caring touch and looks forward to meeting you.
Training core, strong skills and experience
- Implant Dentistry – Comprehensive surgical placement and restorative implant
- TMJ – Pain management and muscular resolution
- Orthodontic – Braces and vertical development
- Restorative/Prosthetic Dentistry – Full mouth reconstruction
- Aesthetic/Cosmetic Dentistry – Smile design
- Oral Plastic Surgery – Tissue and bone grafting and ridge preservation, sinus lift
- Laser Dentistry Clinical Training
- Practical Endodontics
- Basic Life Support/CPR